Friday, February 25, 2011

Music and How I started Drawing Anime

The Music I listen to is jpop, otherwise known as Japanese pop. I listen to a few American artists like Taylor Swift, Kiss, Alice Cooper, and a few others. But most of all, I listen to Japanese pop. I actually got into it because of anime. Thank you anime!!! :-)

I started drawing anime by tracing. Yes, I traced for a while. For about a year actually until I got used to the way anime is done. For some reason, it just was so interesting and so fun that I had to watch more. Right now I am watching the anime Gosick. It's pretty cool, I especially like Victorique. She is awesome, but she could smile more. Plus I think she should stand up to the duke and get her freedom. But, I don't know if that even happens in the mangas, so I don't want to change it. This is just an example of what I do.

That is on the bamboo, a digital sketch pad that I've figured out how to use on paint. I know, paint sucks, but it has served me well in my videos.

Also, later I will be doing a picture of Athena and the other Gods and Goddesses for English because we have to do a picture for a packet we're doing. I tried to do a picture of Athena the way I want to, but my mom won't let me, because she didn't want me to get in trouble in school-- there was some nudity in the ones I copied. I've revised them so they are "school-friendly." I will post it along with the blog later this week, if the snowstorm doesn't kill the power. Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment