Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Introductions

My name is Abigail. I am a youtuber/deviantart member. I am also an artist. My life can be pretty random at times, but recently it's been crap with my love life. Anyway, the video is my thing, I made it along with all the pictures there. Here is the link to my newest work
http://rini2012.deviantart.com/
Yes, it's all me, and I am proud of it. I have been drawing anime for 3 years, and since 3 years ago, have been addicted to anime lol. I actually have my uncle to thank for that. Actually, I have to thank whatever network that showed Sailor Moon that day many many years ago. So it was a great experience getting into anime. My first anime convention was Animarathon. My recent and 2nd anime convention was Ohyocon. There was over 25,000 people there, and it was a llllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg wait. 2 hours. If you got in early, there was an hour wait. But the line was one hell of a line. I mean, people who got pre reg, they didn't need to wait at all. LUCKYS!!! Anyway, I went as Sophie from Howl's moving castle, and barely anyone recognized me. But that's ok. I don't think the other girl that went as Sophie got recognized a lot either.


But I am still trying to perfect my anime style. I am actually trying this one girl's style on deviantart. Her username is meru-chan. She is really good. Here is a picture of the first piece I saw from her.


Cool, huh? It's called 'Austria and Hungary'. Probably the 2 countries or just 2 names? You guys decide. Anyway, I am going to try her style, which will be very interesting. I am planning on making one of me and my boyfriend kissing in this style, and then I'll give it to him.


So I was watching the Fred videos I missed, and they are good again. I hated it when it was 'professionally' done. It just made them suck. But Claudio is really creepy. I think that Lucas should make Claudio gay and have him bring his gay boyfriend over in one episode so Fred can judge him enough that he'll leave. Plus Claudio is way creepy.


Also, my youtube stuff I am not giving a link to because:
1. I am not who you would expect
2. creepers are out there


So yeah, I want to stay safe, and not have creepers on Blogger try and get me. That is my blog. bye. I almost forgot, my account for youtube starts with an m with the letters, ends with an l in the letters, and there are no numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment