Saturday, February 26, 2011

Advice for Weird Kids like Me


Weird kids,
No-one knows what it feels like to be the weird kid. It feels like you've got no-one to talk to, and you feel like you'll never get a second chance until school is over: For me, that's many years away. But on the bright side, the kids who have it 'easy' now, won't have it easy after school is over, because they'll actually have to work for what they want. The 'weird kids' usually become very successful, and are used to working for what they want. That's where I'll be-- I'll be successful where you popular kids won't. So if you're weird and feel like this is the end, don't be ashamed of it. When you are finished with school, you'll never want to go back, because you'll be ready for real life challenges, and never be  unsuccessful unless drugs and alcohol take over your life, then that's bad.
 Vahilla II (D+D character)

I mean, look at this picture, could a normal kid do this? I don't think so. I've got a drive to get better and better at what I do, and won't let anyone get in my way of doing it. I've got a dream to live in Japan, and I won't let anyone or anything get in my way. I write and draw constantly and never want to quit. So if you've got an amazing gift, try making a plan to get to your goal, doing what you love for a living. I know I will. Plus have some people who are 100% behind you, they will help you get to your goal. That's my advice for weird kids like me.

But I know the feeling that you've got no-one, the pain of being made fun of, and the want to have friends. Don't let it get to you, it will pass. I was a weird kid from 1st to 5th grade, and then a period where I was the coolest kid in the school. Then when 8th grade came, I became the weird kid again. But I never stop being myself. If you lose yourself trying to be popular, then stop. Because the beautiful people who are unique are the weird kids. We will be successful, and if anyone tries to stop you, screw them. They don't know you, you know you, and you will have a better life. My advice to weird kids is:

1. Be yourself
2. Don't listen to others about how you should be
3. Don't commit suicide
4. Do what you love everyday so you have something that will keep you going
5. Tell yourself everyday that you're unique and beautiful.

That is my advice

P.S. I don't know what my religion is, so don't judge me by what I believe in because I believe in many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment